Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] GPS Class THIS Friday

  • Gwynne Dunphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2012
      If there ends up being room, Leila would like to do it as well.  Both of my kids have their own GPS.  Also, my mother-in-law made some really cool GPS drawstring pouches (fabric print is maps and other orienteering instruments).  She made 6...so with my kids taking one each, that leaves 4 and she would gladly make more if you thought kids might like them (they are for everyone to keep).  :)

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      On Apr 29, 2012 8:50 PM, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:

      Hey all - just a reminder that the GPS class is THIS Friday (May 4th).

      It will begin at 9am at Crossroads Bible Church. Please plan to be on time.

      If you have your own GPS unit, PLEASE bring it. The folks coming to teach

      us only have a few. You'll need to share (by family group most likely).

      We're asking for $1/child to help off-set the cost of gas.

      The following folks are signed up (last name & number of kids). If anyone

      cannot go, please let me know so I can adjust. Likewise, if you want to

      come, let me know. If we have a cancellation, I'll get you in if I can.

      Berry - 3

      Simeneau - 1 (I'm not counting Deetra)

      Bertone - 3

      Merrill - 4