Seller Registration Deadline - HOME Used Curriculum Sale

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 4:51 AM
      Good Morning Everyone!

      It was just brought to my attention that the Homeschoolers of Maine website's deadline for sellers to register says May 14, 2011.

      Please forgive me as this is an oversight on my part. The actual deadline to register is April 14, 2012. I'm working today to get this corrected.

      If you are planning on joining us as a seller, please be sure to get your registration in by April 14, 2012. The sale this year is April 21 at the Augusta Armory!

      Please note the earlier date and our "new" location. This is actually our second year at te Armory, but if you missed last years sale, it will be a treat for you, with all the space we have now!

      Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

      Blessinge,
      Raylene
      raye4home@...
    • singleparenthomeschool