Re: Waterville Opera House

    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 28, 2012
      If you want to come to either of these shows, PLEASE let me know no later
      than THIS FRIDAY, March 30th. If you tell me you are coming, then I will
      assume you have committed to going and will expect payment PRIOR to the
      show. I will be submitting payment on Monday. If you find you can't make
      it, you will need to either find someone to take your spot or pay for your
      spot anyway. Thanks for understanding!

      You can either pay me at church or mail payment to:

      Lisa Berry
      625 Moulton Road
      Embden, Me 04958

      :-)

      ~Lisa

      Message 2 of 24 , Apr 2, 2012
        It may be too late and I underwstand but if not I would like to sign
        2 kids 1 adult

        Message 3 of 24 , Sep 8 4:47 PM
          I just received a mailing for this year's school shows for the Waterville Opera House and wanted to share. The info on their website hasn't caught up yet.

          October 3rd - The Lightning Thief ($3/person)
          9:30am OR Noon
          Recommended for grades 2-6
          Percy Jackson is about to be kicked out of a boarding school...again.  And that's the least of his troubles.  Lately, mythological monsters and the gods of Mount Olympus seem to be walking straight out the pages of Percy's Greek mythology textbook and into his life.  And worse, he's angered a few of them.  Zeus' master lightening bolt has been stolen and Percy is the prime suspect.

          October 21st - Shakespeare's MacBeth (Theater at Monmouth is presenting)
          9:30am (only)
          Recommended for grades 9-12
          $1/person

          December 1st - Curious George ($3/person)
          9:30am (only)
          Recommended for grades K-5
          Join the inquisitive, lovable little monkey Curious George, in this delightful new musical. All-You-Can-Eat Meatball Day came just once a year. George has been waiting all month for that day, a day almost bigger than his birthday! On Meatball Day, George helped his friend Chef Pisghetti cook some delicious meatballs, and serve them to the hungry crowd. But this year, the crowd had vanished! Something was keeping people away. Something pretty big.

          April 17th - Miss Nelson is Missing! ($3/person)
          9:30am OR Noon
          Recommended for grades K-5
          The students in Room 207 were the worst-behaved class in the whole school: spitballs stuck to the ceiling; paper airplanes whizzing through the air - even though they had the sweetest teacher of all, Miss Nelson. But when Miss Nelson unexpectedly does not come to school one day, the class gets the strictest substitute they have ever met: Miss Viola Swamp! The search is on for Miss Nelson, who seems to have vanished. A lighthearted musical.

          You do have to reserve seats. If you go as a group, you can get one free chaperone ticket for every 5 paid students. You do need to pay in advance. Since their website isn't updated, I would recommend calling them at 873-7000. Shows fill very quickly by schools so if you are thinking of going, call and reserve your seats soon. You can reserve for the year if you want to go to all four shows. Just give them your name. They will not send you tickets. When you arrive the day of the show, they will have a master list of everyone coming. Just give them the name you reserved under and they will show you to your seats.