Fwd: Free Tree Poster set

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      They do request "business addresses only." I simply put in my home address
      but my homeschool name. At the bottom they ask for grades, (I put K-8),
      subjects, (I put "All"), and school (I put my school name - Freedom
      Academy).

      I thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to get a set.

      Lisa

      **
      **
      *Life of the Forest Teacher Packet*

      I ordered this free packet a couple years ago, but they were unavailable to
      reorder for quite some time. I wanted to share this link with everyone. The
      posters are really nice, heavy-duty, and GREAT for homeschool... and FREE!
      :)

      http://signetstore.com/

      *Complimentary poster set: five different subjects, posters are 16 inches
      by 20 inches each. Accompanying five piece handout set also included. *

      One set per teacher only � suggested for K � 6th Grade.
      Shipping to U.S. school or business address only � no residential
      deliveries, no deliveries outside the U.S.

      <http://signetstore.com/files/CPB00000/012.jpg>
      <http://signetstore.com/files/CAP100000/012b.jpg>

    • Lee Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        Thanks Lisa!
        I love posters like this.  I just ordered it.