OT: Colonial period costumes wanted

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Our family has a chance to spend two weeks in Colonial Williamsburg in March, and of course, some of them want to be able to dress in costume, especially for the King's Ball they will be attending.

      Does anyone have costumes that are outgrown or no longer being used they would like to part with inexpensively?

      I have a 17, 13, 7, 3 year old girls and a 15 and 5 year old boy.

      I'd also love ideas as to how to put them together without necessarily purchasing patterns, fabric and handsewing them. Thanks! Vicki