Tanglewood Class - Reminder

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
      Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still on for Wednesday's
      Tanglewood class. Everyone who has emailed me is able to participate. I was
      going to call about asking them to extend the limit of kids but we had one
      family drop out so we're now just below their limit of 24 (anyone with 1 or
      2 kids who would like to join, let me know ASAP!).

      The cost is $4/each. Please try to have exact change for me - it will make
      my life easier. ;-) I will be collecting all the money to hand to the folks
      at Tanglewood.

      At this point, we will be meeting downstairs in the Teen Sunday School room
      under the gym. This may change if Tanglewood needs a projector for their
      presentation. Then we'll be in the sanctuary. This is an indoor program.

      IF MOPS is cancelled due to snow (i.e. Madison and/or Skowhegan schools
      cancel), then the program will be cancelled. We'll try to get it
      rescheduled if possible. Well, I just double checked the weather and the
      potential snow has moved to tomorrow. :-) We should be good for Wednesday.

      The program is set to start at 9:30 and run for 1-1/2 hours so it will be
      getting out right when MOPS does.

      If you run in to any problems, on the day of the class, please call my
      cell. 931-8433.

      If you can't make the class, please let me know! We do have a minimum we
      need to meet - cost-wise - and I'll need to know in advance if we need to
      cover any shortfall. THANKS!

    • Aimee Gagnon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
        thanks, Lisa for setting this up!! Titus is excited about it and so am I!!
        :) ---Aimee

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2012
          Oops - I forgot to send through the list of kids. Sorry.

          Lisa & my boys
          Monica & kids
          Judiann & Addison
          Beth & Bruce
          Amy & Hannah
          Gwynne & kids
          Misty & Isaiah
          Aimee & Titus
          Amanda & kids
          Liz & kids
          Jenny & Tyler
          Jen & girls
          Janelle & girls
          Berta & two younger kids

          I realize that the MOPS moms will be at, well, MOPS. ;-) If you are not
          participating in MOPS, please plan to stay and help with crowd control as
          needed. Thanks!

          Lisa

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
            I am aiming to be at church by 9am so that the MOPS moms can touch base
            with me and drop off kiddos and pay. I'll be in the classroom under the
            gym.

            If you would like to send a snack/drink with your child, that should be
            fine. I'm thinking they can eat during the presentation. I am not planning
            on providing anything.

            See you all in the morning.

            If you run in to trouble or need to reach me, my cell is 931-8433. I'll be
            leaving my house around 8:30.

          • Aimee Gagnon
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
              Hey, Lisa. I'm not sure if Titus and I will be there this morning. I think I have a couple of sick kids. But we'll see once they wake up how everyone is feeling. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause. We're planning on being there if it turns out that everyone feels ok this morning. Thanks, Aimee Gagnon

              Sent from my iPod

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 4, 2012
                No problem. I hope they are all well soon. :-)