Art Show

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2011
      Hey all - I'm pretty sure those who are participating have heard from
      Sarah. If not, check your email! ;-)

      The kids who have been doing homeschool art classes at KC's in Carabassett
      Valley will be part of the "Kingfield First Friday Art Walk" next Friday,
      January 6th. The kids will be set up at the Sugarloaf Ski Shop. The art
      walk goes from 5-8. Their are refreshments. ;-) Not sure how many of the
      kids will be there, but it would be great to come out and support them.
      Thanks!