Farmington Fair - Ag Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2009
      More info.....

      Tara has talked to Rositta today and the word is this - if you have
      participated before, your packet and pass are ready to go at the Soil
      and Water Conservation District Office on 2 Park St in Farmingon - right
      across from the park gazebo, in the same building as the USDA offices
      (side door).

      If you by some chance do not have your packet ready when you arrive,
      they will make one for you while you wait - how easy is that! They
      would like everyone to PLEASE come by as soon as possible so they don't
      get a huge rush that last day before the fair. They have mailed them in
      the past, and you can call to request that if you NEVER get to
      Farmington, but it would save them a bundle of cash if we could just
      stop by and pick up our packets.

      If you have never participated in the past, please call the office to
      get on the list and they'll make your packet. We should all go see
      Brenna's horse show! (What time, Vicki?)

      Kathy

    • Vicki Merrill