Melissa & Doug Sale!!!

  • Gwynne Dunphy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hello everyone! I want to pass along this sales flyer from Everyday
      Diapers for a great deal on Melissa & Doug toys! Melissa & Doug toys make
      perfect, long-lasting gifts for your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews,
      or any of the kids in your life. This sale is coming right up, so be sure
      to take advantage of it! (Flyer should be in your attachments.)

      Thanks, Gwynne