electric pianos

  • Elizabeth Caruso
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I am looking for feedback on pianos. I would like to have one for the boys
      and me, however I can't fit a real piano in my house. Does anyone have
      experience with keyboards or pianos? I am looking for feedback on electric
      pianos that you have had or used.

      Thank you so much!
      Liz
      ecaruso@...
      672-3627

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        Liz,

        I bought a full-size electric piano last year for this very reason. The
        boys & I had been taking lessons (still are actually) and we were trying to
        get practice in at church during the week. Needless to say that started
        getting old. :-) I got it from Amazon did a TON of research. While it's not
        the highest quality, it does what we need - allows us to practice at home
        each week. You are more than welcome to come visit and check it out. It's a
        Casio Privia 88-keys (full-sized). I bought a stand for it and a bench at
        the same time as well as an upgrade sustain pedal. It will come with one
        but it's not worth using. ;-) I used our tax return money to buy it last
        spring.

        Lisa B.