Graduation ideas?

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      Our daughter will be graduating on New Year's Eve and I am looking for ideas to make this a unique and special event for her. We will have special friends and family here to celebrate with us. Money is very tight as Dana just got laid off for the winter.

      Any ideas for a "ceremony", and ways to really personalize it and showcase her and her accomplishments, and just her as a special young lady, would be greatly appreciated!

      Vicki