OT 4H Holiday Fair - books and photographer!

  • Vicki Merrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      I just wanted to send a quick update about our first 4H Holiday Fair being held on Saturday, Nov. 12, at Canaan Elementary School from 9-3.

      We will have a Penny Social (aka Chinese Auction), and I have been able to get donations from Jim Weiss, Jax Games, Homemaking 101, Notgrass Company, No Greater Joy, How Great Thou Art, Acorn Naturals, and more!

      We will also have Melissa Hurley from Memories By Melissa Photography (www.mbmphotostudio.com) there. She will be offering mini photo sessions for only a $10 sitting fee, and packages will start at just $22.50!! She is taking appointments now at 645-9812. She will also take walk-ins.

      And, of course, we will have several vendors there including Pampered Chef, Lia Sophia, Visalus, and our own local 4Hers!

      Hope to see you there! Vicki