Indoor Tag Sale/Book Sale promotion

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      Hey all - just wanted to say that I can only promote this sale so much. I
      do have fliers made up that you can hang up in area stores but I can't send
      it through to the groups as they are set to "no attachments." I'd love to
      send it out to some of you. Please email me if you would like a copy and
      I'll send it to you to print. It's in a pdf so anyone with Adobe Reader
      (which is free) can open and print. We need to spread the word for it to be
      successful. I don't want to do all the work of setting up - and neither do
      all of you! - and then have no one show. ;-)

      Thanks!