Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Carrabasset Valley Art classes??

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
      Aimee,

      Sarah Cook heads up the coordinating. We just had a class this week. They
      are monthly classes. The cost is $10/child (and yes, you can join in if you
      want to pay the cost - I've been known to do that depending on what they are
      doing). The classes are in Carabassett Valley north of Kingfield but before
      Sugarloaf. Karen, the owner of the studio, is FANTASTIC with kids. I highly
      recommend the classes if you can manage it. Karen does a Tuesday night
      pottery class from 5:30-7:30. The cost is $25 and it's "all the clay you
      want" type thing. That's more for adults though.

      There is also a pottery studio in Skowhegan. Our 4H group is looking at
      doing something there as well. Once I have more info, I can let you know
      about that.

      HTH!

      Lisa