Carrabasset Valley Art classes??

  • Aimee Gagnon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
      CAn someone give me the details on how to be involved? Where exactly it is
      and how much, what time? Also, does anyone there offer pottery classes
      there? Thanks, Aimee Gagnon

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
        Aimee,

        Sarah Cook heads up the coordinating. We just had a class this week. They
        are monthly classes. The cost is $10/child (and yes, you can join in if you
        want to pay the cost - I've been known to do that depending on what they are
        doing). The classes are in Carabassett Valley north of Kingfield but before
        Sugarloaf. Karen, the owner of the studio, is FANTASTIC with kids. I highly
        recommend the classes if you can manage it. Karen does a Tuesday night
        pottery class from 5:30-7:30. The cost is $25 and it's "all the clay you
        want" type thing. That's more for adults though.

        There is also a pottery studio in Skowhegan. Our 4H group is looking at
        doing something there as well. Once I have more info, I can let you know
        about that.

        HTH!

        Lisa