Fwd: [WMH] Re: North Star Apple Orchard Tour

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      FYI

      Ok, folks, this trip is tomorrow (the weather looks like it might be
      cooperative as of right now) and I have the following people signed up:

      Amanda B. plus 3

      Amy G. plus 2

      Beth H. plus 1

      Monica B � 5 or 6 coming

      Vicky M plus 6 (MAYBE, if baby is well)

      Janelle G. plus 2

      Kathy T plus 4

      If I have missed you here I am sorry. This is a free field trip but they
      may split the group if it is too large for one person to handle at a time,
      so please let me know if I missed you and you are planning to come OR if you
      have had a change of plans and are no longer planning to come (then we won't
      wait for you.)

      If you need to reach me in the morning you can call my cell: 992-6631.
      Actually, it would be great if you could each email me your phone number in
      case the weather turns disastrous.

      Thanks! Kathy T.

      kathytwitch@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
        Please respond to Kathy directly if you would. Thanks!

        From: kathymtwitch <kathytwitch@...>

        I have had one person reply so far that due to the weather they are not
        coming - I am happy to cancel or try to reschedule this trip if that is
        what would work better for most people. PLEASE let me know ASAP if the
        weather is an issue for you!

        Kathy