Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Tanglewood

  • Lee Harper
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2011
      Lisa, Don't forget. Kim with Samuel, Caleb, Luke, Josiah, and Ethan.  I know you got my email later last night.  Just want to make sure that they are included.
      Thanks, Kim Harper

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27, 2012
        Don't forget - Tanglewood tomorrow. Class starts at 9:30. I will be there
        around 9am. Please have your money ready - $4/child. This is our last one.
        Oh & have your kiddos DRESS WARMLY! It is going to be COLD tomorrow (chance
        of snow even). The following are signed up:

        Gwynne Isaiah Leila Liz Jeremy Christopher Amy Hannah Aimee Titus?
        Amanda Brayden Sydney Misty Isaiah Jen Jacelyn Allie Beth Bruce
        Berta Callie David Sue Grace

        We still have room for 4-8 more kids. Just let me know if you'll be coming.
        Thanks!