Last Call for Lakewood

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2011
      Last call for the play at Lakewood. I will be mailing in our registration
      form tomorrow. I have signed up at this point....

      Myself + 3 kids
      Vicki + 6 kids
      Monica + 1 adult + 3 kids
      Jen Frey + 1 adult + 2 kids
      Beth + 1 kid
      Jenny L. + 1 kid
      Amanda + 1 adult + 2 kids

      I am assuming if your child is sitting in a seat you need to pay. If they
      will be on a lap (I'm talking 3 & under), you can probably get away without
      paying. Come prepared to pay though! Just in case. I'll try to find out
      prior to.

      We are going on MONDAY, September 26th for the 9:30 show. At least that is
      what I am signing up for. I'll keep you posted.

      If you want to go, you'll need to email me or call me prior to 11am
      tomorrow! ;-)