North Star Apple Orchard Tour

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 10:03 AM
      I am NOT coordinating this trip, Kathy Twitchell from the WMH Homeschoolers
      Group is doing this. CONTACT HER TO JOIN! I will include her email. ;-)

      Date: Monday, October 3rd
      Time: Starts at 9am SHARP!!!! Please be on time!

      We were able to get into North Star this year! Dress warmly and bring your
      water bottles - part of this trip is outside!

      This is a free orchard tour for our homeschool group - you can bring the
      whole family! I really need to have some idea who is planning to come,
      because if the group is too large we will have to schedule a second tour
      day.

      Please RSVP by Sept 23rd using email : kathytwitch@... with a
      subject of NORTHSTAR.

      If you want to pick your own or buy apples, the store will be open from
      10AM-5PM.

      We are a family farm for family fun! Pick your own apples every day from
      late August through October. Trees used for picking are all dwarf trees,
      which are perfect for adults and kids alike. Enjoy spectacular views of the
      western Maine mountains from our picnic area, and ride our wagon on autumn
      weekends.

      For your convenience, we provide bags in several sizes. Varieties for
      picking (check current availabilty below) include:

      Paula Red - late August through early September
      Ginger Gold - late August through mid September
      McIntosh - September through early October
      Cortland - late September through mid October
      Macoun - early October through mid October
      Empire - early October