      From: Lisa Berry
      To: CBChomeschoolersME
      Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:56 PM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Maine State Museum Field Trip

      Hello all! I am currently scheduling a field trip the Maine State Museum for
      Wednesday, November 3rd. This is to end our fall Maine studies for co-op but
      this field trip is open TO ALL!

      What I need to know is this....are you coming? Everyone who wants to go,
      please let me know ASAP. I am copying in the tentative schedule that has
      been set up by myself & the museum. This trip will not be finalized on their
      end until I verify it but I thought I should get a rough head count.

      COST - is FREE!
      Time: 1-4pm (you could always leave earlier)
      I have 3 different tours set up - one on wool carding (hands on for grades
      K-3 - all would participate), Farming throughout Maine (grades K-8 - all
      would participate) and a tour of the "Made in Maine" exhibit (industries &
      the like - good for all ages). We would split in to three groups and rotate
      through ALL these exhibits.

      Let me know how many children would be coming with you. I would like to know
      by MONDAY, October 11th, at the latest. THANKS!