      From: "jennlyn2@..." <jennlyn2@...>
      To: "CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com" <CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, June 1, 2010 7:47:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Wednesday June 2nd - Last Co-op Party

      We will not be there wed we are in OOB let me know what comes of the meeting.

      Sent from my iPod

      On May 31, 2010, at 10:32 PM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone!

      This Wednesday will be the last homeschooling co-op for this school year. We're hoping to have a relaxed day with the kids. We're asking each family to bring some type of snack to share with the others to celebrate the end of the school year. If it is sunny, we would like to have the kids outside for the majority of the morning either playing games or letting them play freely on the playground.

      Lisa and I were hoping that us moms could sit at a picnic table and try "our best" to discuss outings for this summer and maybe even discuss next school year. I know some of you won't be able to attend both MOPS and the picnic table time, but I will make sure to email everything we discuss during that time. If you can't be there but have some suggestions for summer outings, please let me know.

      See you all on Wednesday.

      Amanda