      From: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Connie Kelley
      Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 12:58 AM
      To: CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Wednesday June 2nd - Last Co-op Party

      Amanda,
      Unfortunately, I will not be able to be there Wednesday because I have to
      work. Something that the Kelleys and the Woosters have done together in the
      past is Letterboxing. If you are unfamiliar, you can go to
      www.letterboxing.org. Ashley and I thought that this might be a fun summer
      activity. There is a whole series along the Good Will-Hinckley trails. There
      is also a lot in Skowhegan and Farmington. It's a great way to become a
      little more familiar with our communities and it is also great exercise.
      Connie

      From: Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@... <mailto:bsbolduc%40yahoo.com> >
      To: "CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com