557Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Co-op Updates

    May 4, 2010
      Sorry all - I have been without power for the last 24 hours. It was driving
      me bonkers! ;-) Thankfully it came back today at 2pm. There was much
      rejoicing here! To top it off - my PC died Sunday night. I've taken over
      Bob's laptop until we can figure out what the issue is.

      Anyway...Group #1 for the State House/Camp Keyes Tour.....

      We are starting at the State House. Our tour is at *10am*. Please meet at
      the back entrance (not the front steps - the main entrance at the back of
      the State house closest to the parking lot) *no later than 9:45am*. The cost
      is the same - $5/person with a $20 max/family. The tour will last one hour.
      We will then have time for lunch & Colonel/Pastor Val Vigue will be praying
      on the front steps at noon - I plan to be there. This is the National Day of
      Prayer. Our tour of the Armory and Camp Keyes is at *1pm*. Please plan to
      meet at the front steps by *12:45*. Thanks!

      My cell phone number is 399-0881 if you have any problems.

      :-)

      Lisa

      Lisa in ME [luvtoskrap@...]