      From: Vicki Merrill <memoriesmatter@...>
      To: WMH@yahoogroups.com; CBChomeschoolersME@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 7:30:37 PM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] new 4H group starting soon

      Hey, all! I just wanted to let you know that Brenna and I are starting our new 4H group, Havin' Fun 4H Group! Our first meeting will be on Saturday, April 10, at 4pm. We will have a potluck and then talk about our plans and ideas for the group. Some ideas we've tossed around are a cpr course, first aid, sign language, and lots of different field trips! There is also the possibility of a shooting sports club starting soon as well.

      I'm not sure of the location yet, but it will be in the Skowhegan/Norridgew ock area. If you are interested in joining us, let me know and I'll keep you posted!

      Vicki