      From: 'Vicki Merrill' memoriesmatter@... [CentralMaineHomeEducators]
      Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎August‎ ‎22‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎01‎ ‎AM
      To: CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com

      Yes, the cost also covers skate rental.

      From: CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, August 22, 2014 7:32 AM
      To: CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralMaineHomeEducators] any interest in roller skating in Smithfield?

      Yes, that would be fun! Didn't realize they are still open. Do they supply shoes?

      On Friday, August 22, 2014 7:10 AM, "'Vicki Merrill' memoriesmatter@... [CentralMaineHomeEducators]" <CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Would there be any interest in rollerskating in Smithfield? We can get the rink for one hour on a weekend or possibly during the week. We would need a minimum of 30 people and the cost would be $3 per person. Let me know what you think and if any days work better than others. They close later in the fall. Vicki