1817Fall Field Trip

    Jul 11, 2014
      I have started planning some field trips for the fall. The first is to the Tate House in Portland. This will be for the morning of Friday, September 5th from 10am until noon. The cost is $5 for all children age 5 and up. All children under age 5 and parents are free. I am limiting the number of "students" to 40 (this does not include children under age 5 or parents). We will be splitting in to groups of 20.

      I'm currently also waiting to hear back from the Maine Historical Society (also in Portland) and will be trying to set up something with them in the afternoon (starting around 1:30-2pm). You can chose to do one or both trips. I'll post more info once I have heard back.

      TO SIGN UP: Please use this Google Document. Thank you!
      http://bit.ly/1sHPBWL

      If you have any questions, please ask.