1813Homeschoolers of Maine - Monthly Skate - Bangor

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Jun 16, 2014

      Join us for our first monthly skate at Great Skates Entertainment Center in Bangor!! Our Portland monthly skates have been an overwhelming success. Each month, homeschoolers gather to socialize, exercise and have some fun. Homeschool moms spend some time encouraging and supporting one another, too!

      Date: Friday, June 20, 2014 from 11am - 1pm (skating to contemporary Christian music)

      Cost: $3.50 per person, payable at the door. Skate rental is $2 (traditional or roller blades)

      Directions: 82 Sylvan Rd., Bangor  (http://www.greatskates.net/directions.html)

      Spread the word, and plan ahead to join us for our first skate, and each monthly skating session throughout the upcoming school year, too (2nd Friday of each month from 1 - 3pm, September - May)!

      Pre-registration is required! There is a minimum attendance requirement. To register, please fill out the general event form and mail it to the HOME Office. Remember the fee is payable at the door! For details, directions and more information, please email skate coordinator Jenn Martin at themartins@... .