1804Nature Study Across the Curriculum Workshop

  • singleparenthomeschool
    May 29, 2014

      If you missed it at the Homeschoolers of Maine Convention, I will be offering it again, at my home in Camden on June 21 from 1 - 3 pm.

      Join us in learning how to incorporate nature study across the curriculum, or how to use it for the foundation of your homeschooling.

      I have very limited space at my home, should the weather prevent us from being outside, so I do need you to email me (maggieraye@...) directly, to register.  Please do not reply to this post, as it goes to a different account, and I may not see it.  Registration deadline is Saturday, June 14.

      Come prepared to do some hands on, outside, potentially wet and dirty, exploration, as part of the learning process.

      Also, check out the new website, to see what else is going on creationexploration.jimdo.com

      Raylene

      207-763-2943

      maggieraye@...