1803Cool Idea

    May 28, 2014
      I'm reading blogs tonight and just thought I'd share this idea I stumbled upon. While it's original intent was to capture a senior year (and I will be doing this with Ben in the fall!), I thought it would be a cool way to capture school for ANY child. A really neat addition to a portfolio.

      It's called 180 Days. The school year is captured in a "2-up" photo album. A photo a day each school day. I'm not sure how I'll do with that, but I still love the idea! :-)