1801Great FREE resources

    May 25, 2014
      I stumbled on this the other day while poking around looking for something online - as is typical for me. LOL NARHS (North Atlantic Regional High School) has some great downloads on their page. While most are designed to be used with their high school (for homeschoolers), there is some excellent resources here. In fact, I have an old copy of their handbook and this year have used their "Self-Designed Grading Sheet" for the first time. Love it! Just wanted to share.