1799FS: Apologia science kits, Character First, and more

  • Vicki Merrill
    May 23 9:34 AM

      I have the following for sale.  Prices do not include shipping, and I will not be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.  All come from a smoke free home.

      More Than Moccasins – A Kid’s Activity Guide to Traditional North American Indian Life.  New.  $10

      Apologia Microscope Kit from Home Science Tools. Used with one student.  $30

      Apologia General Science Kit  from Home Science Tools.  New.  $20

      A Collection of Historical Timeline figures  from Homeschool in the Woods.  Over 1,260 black and white timeline figures on 2 cds.  Sells for $74.95.  $30

      Thanks for looking!  Vicki