1795HOME - Free Curriculum Available

  • singleparenthomeschool
    May 20, 2014

      Come to the HOME Office and load up on free curriculum! After our Used Curriculum Sale, items are sorted and selected for future HOME Inventory Clearance Sales. However, we don't have room for everything! Many, many items are selected to be donated to other organizations serving needy families. We want you to have an opportunity to have one last look before everything is packed up to be shipped away!

      Please call HOME at 207-763-2880 or email at homeschl@... if you would like to stop by on Saturday, May 24 between 1:00pm and 3:00pm to pick up free materials.  Please bring your own boxes and totes!