1789OT: horse boarding and riding lessons available

  • Vicki Merrill
    May 14, 2014

      Hi! My name is Brenna and I am homeschool graduate who is following my lifelong dream of sharing my  passion for horses by teaching others.
      I have been one of those "horse crazy" girls as long as I can remember.  I have been riding since I was nine, have worked with many students throughout the years at horse camps, and shows, as well as private lessons.

      Located in Norridgewock, I have a small, family friendly barn with opening for a boarder!  Daily turnout in a spacious field, grain, hay, and daily snuggles included for $300 a month!

      Beginning in June, I will be taking on lesson students from beginner to intermediate riders. Not only will my students receive the best instruction I can give them about riding, they will also learn the basic fundamentals of caring for and respecting these amazing, beautiful creatures.

      $30hr private lesson (at my barn)
      $40hr private lesson (at your home with your horse!) Within 10 miles. (Can travel farther if necessary)

      Lesson packages are available as well as shared lesson time with siblings!

      Contact me at cowgirl.us@... with questions, or to set up a lesson!!

      Thanks! Brenna