1785HOME Vendors & Exhibitors Opportunity

  • singleparenthomeschool
    May 6, 2014

      Homeschoolers of Maine still has space available for those who would like to promote product to homeschoolers at two of our upcoming events.

      May 17 - Used Curriculum Sale in Augusta

      Whether you are a large company or a small family business or something in between, if you'd like to reach homeschoolers around the state, please consider a booth space at this event.

      June 12 -13 Leadership Training & Family Adventure Weekend in Bethel

      Again, whatever your business, if it would appeal to homeschooling families consider a booth space at this event.

      For details on cost and times please contact me directly, do not reply to this post, as it goes to a different email account!

      Raylene Hunt - raye4home@... - 207-763-2943.