      From: Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...>
      To: lisaanne <lisaanne@...>
      Sent: Tue, September 29, 2009 1:11:37 PM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Corn Maze

      Hello everyone!

      I am looking at planning a field trip to a corn maze in the next few weeks.
      I was looking at the one in Corinna as it's open 7-days a week. The cost for
      a group of 15 or more is $5/person. Children 3 & under get in free. Everyone
      from age 4 & up pays. They have a large maze for adults or a smaller one for
      kids. Plus they have lots of other attractions. Their website did say they
      are not doing u-pick pumpkins this year due to all the rain but they have
      some there to pick from.

      Here is their website:
      http://www.cornfiel dmaze.com/ sites.php? ID=&username= mecorinna

      I am not sure of the date yet, but I was wondering who was interested. We
      need at least 15 to get the group rate (which is only $1 off the regular
      ticket price) but I would like to set up a reservation for a field trip.

      The dates I'm looking at are either Tuesday, 10/13 or Tuesday, 10/20.

      Once I have a head count (by Friday, 10/2 please), I'll make the reservation
      for one of those days. Please let me know which one works best for you. You
      will need to pay me in advance once you commit since we are looking for a
      set number of folks to make this work. Thanks!

      --
      Lisa [luvtoskrap@gmail. com]
      My Family blog: http://maineberrypa tch.blogspot. com/