1722interest in horse lessons, activities?

  • Vicki Merrill
    Jan 30, 2014

      Good morning!  My daughter is investigating the possibility of offering riding lessons, camps and such in the Norridgewock, Skowhegan, Madison area starting late this spring or early this summer.  She comes from the background of being a little girl who dreamed about horses, but our family finances just couldn’t take that on.  Through lots of hard work, connections, 4H and friendships, she now has her own horse and would like to especially help those who are in the position she was in – loves horses, but can’t afford the high cost of lessons, camps, show clothes and such.

      She has asked me to see what you, as parents, would like to see offered.  If you are interested, when would you like to see lessons offered?  Days, nights, weekends?  How often?  What would you like to see offered?  Individual lessons?  Group lessons?  Ground work?  Camps?  Clinics?  Would you be interested in her coming to you for lessons if you already have your own  horse or access to one?  What else would you like to see offered?  She is open to all ideas.

      So, if there is a horse lover in your family, message me and I’ll get you in touch with Brenna so you can help her create a great opportunity for youth in our area!

      Thanks!  Vicki

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic