    Jan 28, 2014
      Sounds great, I didn't see any attachments, can you resend them? Thanks.
      Amy G.

      On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Amanda Bolduc <bsbolduc@...> wrote:

      The Somerset Homeschool Coop at Crossroads Bible Church is pleased to announce our upcoming Education and Performance Fair!

      When: Saturday, March 29, 2014
      Time: 2pm-5pm (registration and setup 1:30)
      Where: Crossroads Bible Church, Madison, ME
      Cost: Free
      Prizes:  1st Place: $8   2nd Place: $4     3rd Place: $2  - Ribbons and Certificates of Participation will be awarded to all.
      Ages: 5 to 19
      Deadline to apply: March 8th
      Point of Contact: Amanda Bolduc   email: bsbolduc@... phone/text: 474-5370

      Please see the attched registration form and guidelines for more details.

      Sincerely,
      Amanda Bolduc