1712Fwd: [farmingtonhomeschoolco-op] Winter Fun Day

    Dec 29, 2013
      FYI - passing along the info. Please contact Carol directly to sign up and pay.

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <caroldrumm@...>
      Date: Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 4:35 PM
      Subject: [farmingtonhomeschoolco-op] Winter Fun Day
      To: farmingtonhomeschoolco-op@yahoogroups.com

      Homeschoolers Winter Fun Day

      Where:  Titcomb Ski Mountain in Farmington, Maine

      When:  January 24, 2014  10am-2pm

      Cost: $15 per family in advance

               $20 per family at the door

      This event is open to ALL homeschool families that wish to attend.  Come show the staff at Titcomb that we are glad they will open for us.  The mountain will be open on January 24th just for us, it is not open to the public until later on that day.

      I am working on arranging ski and snowboard introductory mini lessons for all who would be interested in trying out the sport.  Please let me know if you are interested in such a lesson when you sign up, so we can have enough instructors.  If you know someone that would be interested in helping provide lessons on this day, please have them contact me.

      If you need to rent equipment, the rental shop will be open.  They are offering rentals for $10 each (this is a good deal, if you have never rented)  They encourage you to contact them in advance in ensure that they will have equipment for you.  Their number is 207-446-7383.  They are open whenever the mountain is open.  Vacation week, their hours are 9-4.  School weeks they are open 3-6.  You can always check Titcomb's website for specific hours.

      The snack counter will NOT be open for us.  If you would like to bring a crockpot lunch, there will be places for you to plug it in.

      If we have a good showing, we will have another fun day in February!

      All payments can be sent to me at Carol Drumm  PO Box 495  Wilton, Me  04294  I am accepting cash and checks ONLY.  You may also drop your payment off to me.

      I look forward to seeing many of you at Titcomb on January 24th!!

      __._,_._