1700RE: Last Call for Cascade Falls Trip

  • singleparenthomeschool
    Oct 25, 2013

       Due to the lack of folks interested in committing, and the distance of travel involved, I'm cancelling our trip to Cascade Falls on Monday.  I am considering rescheduling in the spring.

      If you'd like to know more about Creation Exploration or doing Nature Study as part of your homeschooling or starting your own group, please feel free to email me or check out our Facebook Page - Creation Exploration Ministry.

      ---In CentralMaineHomeEducators@yahoogroups.com, <centralmainehomeeducators@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      If you are interested in doing a nature study exploration at Cascade Falls in Saco, on Monday, Sept. 28 at 11:00 am I am planning on being there to lead it.

      However, I do need three families committed to showing up, in order for it to be worth the gas and travel time (2 hours each way).

      Please let me know by emailing (maggieraye@...) not replying to this post.  Or call me at 207.763.2943.

      Tomorrow, Thursday, September 24 is the deadline.  I need to be able to let folks know by the weekend whether or not the trip is a go.

      Hoping to see you in southern Maine.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic