1697Chewonki in Dover-Foxcroft

    Oct 21, 2013
      Chewonki is coming to Dover-Foxcroft, on November 8th. There are two
      workshops 1 at 11 and one at 1. Cost is $8 per person and it is for 3rd
      grade and up.
      They will be talking about birds of prey and they will have 3 live birds
      on display.
      I still have room left, please do not delay if you would like to take
      advantage of this awesome opportunity.

      If you can't come but would like to donate so that others may enjoy this
      opportunity, please contact me.
      Please contact me off list at trishawhite@... to sign up, payments
      may be made via paypal if that helps.
      Thank you,