1696Re: [CentralMaineHomeEducators] Bi-Monthly Art Classes in Jay

  • his_7@...
    Oct 20, 2013

      I just saw this Im not real faithful at reading these. Is this still being offered?

      On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:20:02 -0400, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:

      If you are interested, please let me know and I will pass your head count on to Gina Mitchell who is working on gathering that info. My understanding is that they will be held at the Faith Way Baptist Church on the Hyde Road (located off Route 133). ~Lisa

      We are starting an Art class in Jay! Alan Hutchinson, a very talented artist, is kind enough to share his gift with homeschoolers. Alan teaches along the classical lines, very similar to Barry Stebbins. Parents can sit in the art class or meet with other parents for support and homeschool ideas. Cost for art lessons is $8 per class for 1st child, $5 for 2nd. We plan to have classes on Mondays at 1:00, every other week, starting October 7th. Classes will run approx an hour long. If you are interested please private message me. Would like to get a head count by the end of the week.