1695Re: [CentralMaineHomeEducators] Backstage at the Nutcracker

  • Jenny Long
    Oct 17, 2013
      thanks for the info!!

      On Thursday, October 17, 2013 11:00 PM, Lisa Berry <luvtoskrap@...> wrote:

      We went to this a few years ago. I HIGHLY recommend going especially if you have younger ones. It was FANTASTIC! It's a shortened version of the ballet, but it's ALL explained. They even show how they manage some of the special effects. The mice run around the audience and will interact with the kids. Great performance! It's being held Tuesday, December 3rd at 10am at the Merrill Auditorium in Portland. They do gear this towards schools so the registration form shows that you need to have a group of a minimum of 15 people to get tickets. Cost is $6.50/ticket.