163Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Corn Maze

    Oct 2, 2009
      Berta Libby lives on Preble - just after the athletic fields. It's a large
      brick like house with a big unfinished (I don't think it's finished yet)
      garage out front & a barn & pastures behind it. There is a white house just
      before it. It's a BIG house - you really can't miss it. ;-)

      The corn maze is right on the main drag out of Corinna. I want to say it's
      Route 2 but I'll look it up. We'll be coming up Route 2 from Skowhegan (I
      would assume) & you go to the light in Newport. Bearing left at the light,
      the corn maze is only about a 10-15 minute drive up the road from there. (I
      drive this way on occasion to go home to my parents.)

      The Berry clan will be there Sarah (me plus 5 kids)

      REMINDER: The Corn Maze trip is on MONDAY, OCTOBER 19th! Cost is $5/person &
      kids 3 & under are free.

      Thanks, Sarah!!!!

      Lisa