1623FS: Rocket Phonics

  • Vicki Merrill
    Jul 2, 2013
      I bought this for my son, but it is not working for us, so I am looking to
      pass it along for my cost. It sells for $160 new. I paid $80 plus
      shipping. (I will not be responsible if it is lost or damaged during
      shipping.) Thanks. Vicki

      Here is some information from their site.Hands down the best phonics program
      available today, Rocket Phonics is fast, fun, easy-to-use, over three times
      as effective, and half the cost of competing programs.

      Rocket Phonics is a research-based, scientifically proven method of teaching
      reading-multi-sensory and game-based-for children ages 4-10 that takes your
      child from non-reader to 5th grade reading level in two years or less!

      Imagine how confident your child will be when he or she is reading with
      ease, above grade level. And with Rocket Phonics you have no prep-time-plus
      it's non-consumable.

      Why choose Rocket Phonics? Look at what happens traditionally when a child
      learns to read. Young children often are eager to learn to read. So parents
      teach the child letters and their sounds. Next the child is able to read
      phonetic words like man, or hop.

      However, soon the child sees words like one, two or was-non-phonetic words
      that seem to make no sense. Some children take all these inconsistencies of
      English in stride and learn to read quickly and easily.

      But that's not true for all kids; for 60% of children, learning to read will
      be difficult; for nearly 30%, it will be the most difficult skill of any
      task they learn throughout life.

      The inconsistencies of English can make learning to read a frustrating
      guessing game for children. Kids hate to guess and be wrong; they want
      consistency. Some children even do whatever they can to avoid reading
      altogether.

      Choose Rocket Phonics so your child experiences accelerated reading success
      while enjoying games and learning reading is fun!