161Re: [CBChomeschoolersME] Corn Maze

    Oct 1, 2009
      I don't see the point of trying to put one together is Sarah's 4-H group is
      willing to accomodate those of us who would like to go. So please plan to
      join the 4-H group if you'd like to go on the Corn Maze.

      Sarah - where in Madison is everyone meeting? Can you post some more details
      on the where & when of it all?

      Cost is still $5 everyone.

      Hope to see some of you there!