1553Reminders

    May 1 1:18 PM
      Don't forget - Barry Stebbing is coming June 10th-12th to Madison. The
      cost is $27 per person. You should be able to see more info here:

      https://www.facebook.com/events/250528365088222/

      If you can't access the online registration form (to print & mail), please
      let me know and I will mail and/or email it to you directly. The last day
      to register is May 31st! After that there will be a $3 late fee.

      Sarah Cook will be doing a "Portfolio Review" day at my home in Jay, June
      19th. Cost is $15 for the first child and $10 for each child thereafter.
      Let me know if you need a spot saved! :-)