1536Barry Stebbing Art Class but wait....there's more! :-)

    Apr 2, 2013
      So I have been considering something. I chatted with a couple homeschool
      mom's today that liked the idea, but I wanted to toss it out there for the
      rest of you....

      Anyone planning to attend the 3-day Art class (as well as those who are
      not) - since many of us will be traveling some distance to get to the Class
      each day, I was wondering about extending the day.

      My thought was to see if I could book L.C. Bates to come one afternoon to
      do a program for the kids. The other thought was to have the "Winds Over
      Wings" program come. They bring live raptors and share about the birds with
      the kids.

      This would mean 2-1/2 hours of art instruction in in the morning with Mr.
      Stebbings. We would then take an hour lunch/play break. Then we'd have the
      other program in the afternoon. My guess is that would last no more than 2
      hours.

      The afternoon programs would also cost but would be a much smaller fee in
      comparison to the Mr. Stebbings class. My guess is no more than $5 a child.
      However, I may see about getting some sort of sponsor or break in the cost
      to make it free if at all possible.

      Would there be interest in this?

      Let me know and I will see about getting it set up. I would only have
      afternoon programs on Monday & Tuesday. I am figuring after Wednesdays art
      class we'll all be a bit tired and just want to head home. ;-)