      From: Lisa Berry
      To: lisaanne
      Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:07 PM
      Subject: [CBChomeschoolersME] Museum Programs Fall 2009

      I'm putting this together with Kerry. She's keeping the list, so e-mail her
      directly. Her e-mail is below. I second her recommendations of these
      programs. They are EXCELLENT!

      ~Lisa B.

      **********************

      Homeschool Museum Programs Fall 2009 at the L.C. Bates Museum on Rt 201 in
      Hinckley Maine.

      Five week series taking place Friday mornings from 9:00 to 10:00.

      The dates are September 11 and 25, October 9 and 23, and November 20.

      Cost is only $10.00 per student for the entire 5 week series!!!

      Each week will have a different focus. We will learn about bugs, shells,
      bird art, reptiles, and the pond program.

      We are asking people to register in advance so we can have sufficient
      materials for each student. You can email me directly
      LadyKerry@... the names and ages of your children and I will
      add you to the list.
      Please let me know by September 4th.

      If you have never participated in a program at the L.C. bates Museum I
      highly encourage you to give it a try. The do such a fantastic job with the
      children and in my opinion their programs have value far beyond what the
      museum actually charges.