Re: [Central Kentucky Paranormal] been a memeber for a couple weeks...

  • roger milton
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
      Be careful with the spiritual energy around cemeteries, evil spirits lurk around sometimes and can attach themselves to the Living.

      julie <julie@...> wrote:I've been a member for a couple weeks now- this is the first time
      I've posted. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in
      Hopkins county. I just recently visited a couple of cemeteries in my
      area that I found this off of this site -
      http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
      I went to Marion - Baker Hollow Road Cemetery, Marion - Pilot's
      Knobb - Witches Grave, Diamond - Wynn Cemetery- witches grave,
      Dawson Springs - Lick Creek Cemetery
      I went during the day to scope them out...I plan on going back on
      halloween night with a group of friends. I'm going to take
      pictures,etc. Hope they turn out well.
      Changing the subject - Does anyone live close to Madisonville?
      ~Julie

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • vicoban
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
        When I go into a cemetery I imagine a pure white light around me as
        a pertection of evil spirits. I talk to the spirits in the cemetery
        and ask them if i can comunicate with them and take there pictures
        or record there voices. After Im done I thank them and tell them to
        stay there. Now I have been followed by a few but I make them leave
        and they do. If you don't want them they usualy go.
        My belive is an evil spirit will not attach to you unless you want it
        to. But that is my belife and experances. I have come across many
        spirits in my life good and bad. Again everyone belives different
        this is my belive. Vicki

        --- In centralkentuckyparanormal@yahoogroups.com, roger milton
        <zoltaryn@y...> wrote:
        > Be careful with the spiritual energy around cemeteries, evil
        spirits lurk around sometimes and can attach themselves to the Living.

        > julie <julie@j...> wrote:I've been a member for a couple weeks now-
        this is the first time
        > I've posted. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in
        > Hopkins county. I just recently visited a couple of cemeteries in
        my
        > area that I found this off of this site -
        > http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
        > I went to Marion - Baker Hollow Road Cemetery, Marion - Pilot's
        > Knobb - Witches Grave, Diamond - Wynn Cemetery- witches grave,
        > Dawson Springs - Lick Creek Cemetery
        > I went during the day to scope them out...I plan on going back on
        > halloween night with a group of friends. I'm going to take
        > pictures,etc. Hope they turn out well.
        > Changing the subject - Does anyone live close to Madisonville?
        > ~Julie
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

      • Julie @ JSA
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
          Thanks for the advice- I didn't have any unusual expeiences last night though. Today on the other hand (maybe it's just a me being paranoid) I got a call and heard no one there. A little later I was calling for pizza - got no dial tone, hit the hang up button and listened for a dial -tone instead it starting ringing. I let it ring; I thought it was going to be one of those recorded messages saying "hang up and try again". My phone called my friend on it's own. Very weird....

          About tonight - I wanted to go but after going out last night and doing errands today - I'm pooped. It would be nice to meet like-minded individuals. You did say this meeting was going to take place the first of every month right? If so, I will definately plan to attend (and not over-exert myself the night before! )

          Hope to meet you all soon!
          ~Julie

          <zoltaryn@y...> wrote:
          > Be careful with the spiritual energy around cemeteries, evil
          spirits lurk around sometimes and can attach themselves to the Living.

          > julie <julie@j...> wrote:I've been a member for a couple weeks now-
          this is the first time
          > I've posted. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in
          > Hopkins county. I just recently visited a couple of cemeteries in
          my
          > area that I found this off of this site -
          > http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
          > I went to Marion - Baker Hollow Road Cemetery, Marion - Pilot's
          > Knobb - Witches Grave, Diamond - Wynn Cemetery- witches grave,
          > Dawson Springs - Lick Creek Cemetery
          > I went during the day to scope them out...I plan on going back on
          > halloween night with a group of friends. I'm going to take
          > pictures,etc. Hope they turn out well.
          > Changing the subject - Does anyone live close to Madisonville?
          > ~Julie
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • vicoban
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
            My phone does weard things to, it calls one of my co-founders by its
            self. last year on my sons birthday ( my 1st son who would have been
            26 now he died when he was a baby) my phone rang and no one was
            there. I checked on the # now this is on my cell phone, the # that
            was on there was 1107197626 of couse when I called it there is no
            such #. my son was born nov 11 1976 and he would of been 26 years
            old. I went to his grave the night befor this happened and told
            him i still think of him and always will. I think this was a way of
            him letting me know he knew.

            Next week end is a full moon and we are camping out at Molly's
            restraunt. We will be inside cause some people are bring there
            kids. come on down even if you don't stay all night. We are going
            to go to some places to and go hunting. We did n't many there
            tonight but we had fun telling our stories and checking out the
            battle field some. They are having karaokee next saturday too. One of
            the new members even gave it a shot at singing.

            --- In centralkentuckyparanormal@yahoogroups.com, "Julie @ JSA"

            Service.

          • BlueNinja
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
              I'm not sure we are talking about the same thing but we are getting more
              people and homes moving into our area and they need to beef up the phone
              lines so there was times when the phone lines were really buggy and
              dirty. Meaning that if you hang up the phone quickly and pick it up
              again it won't actually cut off the call. And then if you hung up the
              phone it would ring with no on one on the other end. But if it called
              you friend without you dialing that is weird.

              Also another thing to remember is that phones still work off tones. If
              you record the tones on your computer or a tape recorder and play the
              tones over your computer and put the phone next to your speaker it will
              dial the number.

              -------------------------------------
              -MrOlaf,
              www.mrolaf.com

              <zoltaryn@y...> wrote:
              > Be careful with the spiritual energy around cemeteries, evil
              spirits lurk around sometimes and can attach themselves to the Living.

              > julie <julie@j...> wrote:I've been a member for a couple weeks now-
              this is the first time
              > I've posted. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in
              > Hopkins county. I just recently visited a couple of cemeteries in
              my
              > area that I found this off of this site -
              > http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/kentucky.htm
              > I went to Marion - Baker Hollow Road Cemetery, Marion - Pilot's
              > Knobb - Witches Grave, Diamond - Wynn Cemetery- witches grave,
              > Dawson Springs - Lick Creek Cemetery
              > I went during the day to scope them out...I plan on going back on
              > halloween night with a group of friends. I'm going to take
              > pictures,etc. Hope they turn out well.
              > Changing the subject - Does anyone live close to Madisonville?
              > ~Julie
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor