Looking To Ghost Hunt

  • ladycarissastormbringer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      Hello, Everyone,

      I'd like to get together with others in the Central Ky. area to go on
      hunts. I'm curious as to what's out there. Is there anything planned
      for the near future? Is anyone game on going out into the field?

      Thank you,

      Carissa
    • Lady Vashti Amhose
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2008
        Hi. My husband and I are in Georgetown and would love to hit some places. Not sure of any specific, however. Haven't had the time to really research. However, if we could ever get access, I think the Cardome Center here in G'town would be a fabulous hunt.

        Kelly